Thursday, March 5, 2020

So Much

How do I write honestly about my life and thoughts without offending others? That’s a question that I struggle with daily, and it is the main reason that I don’t write and publish more. I could change names and places, but those close to me would still recognize themselves and others.

There is a lot going on both inside of my head and outside, around me, that I would like to write about because I think it might provide insight to others who are going through the same things, or possibly shed light on a topic or situation that folks wonder about.

As you can see, this is my first blog post since last July. It is the first thing that I have written, other than lesson plans and emails, since last July. I have so many words bottled up inside of me, just waiting for an outlet of some small sort. I worry that by merely writing this post, the crack will have been made and the floodgates will now open.

My life has turned on its head since last July. So much change. So much progress. So much pain. So much. So so much.

What to do? What to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Joyful Journey of the King Cake

“Lassiez les bons temps rouler!” Let the good times roll! After spending eighteen years as an adult in Louisiana, from age twenty through th...