Wednesday, November 24, 2010

#21 Thankful for Coffee and Tea


I have to put these two drinks in the same category because they are both warm and comforting in an equal way, at least in my book. I love to drink something warm in the morning, every morning. There’s just something about holding a warm cup and the feeling of that warm liquid soothing my body from the inside out as well as the inside in as I start my day. Even though I’m strictly a decaf drinker, something is just off about my day if I don’t start it with a cup of K-Bay Coffee (hot tea will work in a pinch).

I also love to have a cup of tea in the evening – Chamomile Lavender is my favorite. It is consoling after a long day, helps me relax, soothes my throat from all of the teacher-talk that I put it through every day, and just quiets me down for bed.

*** I just realized that I was thankful for coffee twice this month. Oh well! ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Joyful Journey of the King Cake

“Lassiez les bons temps rouler!” Let the good times roll! After spending eighteen years as an adult in Louisiana, from age twenty through th...