Wednesday, November 24, 2010

#23 Thankful for This Experience


It is only befitting that at some point, I admit my thankfulness for this experience of living and teaching in the bush on Alaska’s tundra. This experience has given me  stories for my grandchildren that they will absolutely never believe, material for a book that needs to be written, insight into what’s really important to me, an appreciation for being appreciated, time to read books and learn to sew and bake bread, enough cash to take my daughters to Hawaii for Christmas, and a thankful heart for all the blessings in my life, never again to be taken for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Joyful Journey of the King Cake

“Lassiez les bons temps rouler!” Let the good times roll! After spending eighteen years as an adult in Louisiana, from age twenty through th...