Monday, November 8, 2010

Thank you for The Vampire Diaries

I think Sarah and I watched eight episodes yesterday. We borrowed the first season on DVD from a fellow teacher and it sucked us in immediately. Since we have no TV channels, finding a series that we love on DVD is a goldmine. We will finish Season One tonight and then start catching up on Season Two on the internet.

It provides an escape like none other. Yes, I’m thankful for The Vampire Diaries. Meanwhile, I patiently await the entire series of The Love Boat and Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman, that are being shipped to me at this very minute. We watch movies like nobody’s business. I guess I’m really just thankful for the whole DVD idea and putting TV shows on DVD. It makes us feel a little closer to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Joyful Journey of the King Cake

“Lassiez les bons temps rouler!” Let the good times roll! After spending eighteen years as an adult in Louisiana, from age twenty through th...